Nuffnang Header

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

That Pre-Rock Thingie Today

The last Tanduay event I attended was the launch of their new product, Boracay Rum. Well, I don't remember much about that particular event (which might be the point of all the alcoholic drinks all over the place then, anyway), but what I can safely say here is that the flagship brand of Tanduay (nothing less than Tanduay Rhum) has an identity that is much edgier, crazier, and more hardcore than its tamer, sister brand in Boracay Rum (which I love with chocolate slush, by the way - you might want to give it a try).


It's that time of the year when Metro Manila rocks five times harder than usual.

They're set to run a fifth installment of their popular Tanduay Rhum Rockfest again this October, and I was lucky enough to get a closer look into what they're planning when I came face-to-face with Tanduay's marketing team and some of their First Five music artists (Chicosci, Sandwich, Kamikazee, Wolfgang, and Parokya ni Edgar).


Look, it's Noel Cabangon (and me)!

So, anyway, I'll be posting more about the upcoming Tanduay Rhum Rockfest 2011 in a bit, so check back in a bit. I still have to finish my chocolate-strawberry smoothie here at Qoola Greenbelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment