Nuffnang Header

Thursday, September 22, 2011

To the Land of Bagnet!

So, I'm flying to Laoag and will be heading straight to Vigan in less than 24 hours. I haven't packed my bags yet, and I just finalized the hotel reservation a few hours ago. It's not like I'm unprepared for the trip, it's just that last-minute adjustments had to be made in terms of our itinerary.


That above's Intramuros, not Vigan, but it does make a good pseudo feature shot, right?

Hokay. I'm unprepared. I don't know what to bring. I don't have a decent camera. I haven't charged the old one. I haven't cleared memory card space, and I don't know where my back-up cards are. I haven't charged my flash unit. I don't know what clothes to bring, nor do I know which bag to take. Should I bring my laptop? I haven't decided yet. Business cards? Maybe just a handful. Where do we eat lunch, snacks, and dinner?

I'm unprepared (not totally), and it's okay! At the very least, we have a couple of places to stay and we have flights waiting for us. Just the right amount of broad stroke plans and bahala na si Batman, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment